Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Stuff

Yay I got my goodies from Ms. Dana Yoshimizu today! Aren't they beautiful? I'll put better pictures on later after my camera finish charging.
Dana is so precious, she felt bad for sending my goodies so late that she threw in the star necklace! I never even expect another jewelry...it felt like winning the lottery! :)
Thank you Thank you so much Dana! Expect something soon! ;)


In other news, I saw Michelle Phan's newest video and I fell in love with this cute lip balm by EOS (Evolution of Smooth). It is 100% organic, smells and taste good! I got the one below and the Honey Dew flavored as well. It does make my lips smooth and not dry. And not to mention that the packaging is so adorable! I had a hard time opening the EOS...my blonde moment kicked in...especially when the directions were on the back of the package. Insert *face palm slap* here...
You can find it at Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS and drugstore.com.

1 comment:

  1. awwwww.. OMG the first post I see is of D<3T Charms!! ^__^ eeEee I'm so excited!! ;D Thank you for the post, it gets me so excited! Ah, I'm so happy now.

    ReplyDelete