My mommy's birthday was on the 19th and I threw her a mini surprise birthday party at the house, consisting of close family. My mommy turned 48 years old...then thoughts turn on my own 28th birthday, which is coming up pretty soon. I can't believe that 10 years ago, I was already anticipating to be 21 years old. Now I'm wanting to go back 10 years ago...though I love my life now and God has bless with so much, more than I can ever thank Him. I feel selfish. I can only pray for God's forgiveness and that I find my way soon.
I pray to get closer to God, to do his bidding. To find my path again....
Being jobless has given me ample time to think a lot...but mostly being so lazy and very unproductive. I haven't found my niche...whatever that may be.
10 year high school reunion coming up...
28th birthday coming up...
15 months has pass since my Daddy passed away...
Time does fly and yet we can never regain it back...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment