Monday, April 26, 2010

I am Yours...

Lord...I am yours...
Please show me the way to be a better servant and to fully serve you in this lifetime.
I pray that I will know the path to walk for I am at a crossroad and looking for Your direction, Dear Father.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen...

Why a little ditty of a prayer? I am stuck. Just stuck in a place where neither I am happy BUT I am so much better off than A LOT of people but why am I not happy? Is this the devil that is making me feel this way???
I worry about things that I should fully not be worried about...and what is that? Money and adult problems and the issues that comes with it.
Does/will money make you happy? I have no idea, I never have much of it to know.


 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be
   arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so
   uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides
   us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do
   good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and
   willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for
   themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that
   they may take hold of the life that is truly life.


   1 Timothy 6:17-19


God provides everything and anything that we NEED and not WANT. I think its because I have to support my mom and I want to have my fun too. Its hard. I need to find a medium to everything. I really do need to learn how to save ASAP!
I pray for that guidance as well. I pray that everything will be brighter and that I will understand, just a bit more today than yesterday.

I am Yours, Dear Lord...

No comments:

Post a Comment